Vinyl for sale

Buy and sell all things HiFi related
Rich_C

Vinyl for sale

Post by Rich_C » 08 Jun 2003 22:45

Hi I have just joined the forum - and want to check protocol for selling vinyl here. I have a list of about 270 albums to sell - is it OK just to paste the list into a message etc? If someone could let me know.... Thanks Rich PS I'm not a dealer - just someone who keeps buying collections and gets left with a lot that i don't need!

JaS
engine room
engine room

Re: Vinyl for sale

Post by JaS » 09 Jun 2003 00:01

Hi Rich, you are welcome to list your albums but note that there is a limit to the maximum message length. I seem to have missed out the message length checker function since I upgraded the forum so you'll have to paste and see! You can always reply to your own thread with any that don't fit in the original message. Regards JaS

Rich_C

Post by Rich_C » 09 Jun 2003 08:26

OK here we go. Albums are £2 each + P&P (will throw in for free any that are less than VG with bulk orders etc). First to email me at reckitt@reckitt.karoo.co.uk secures. Cheers Rich Artist      Title 38 Special      Tour De Force A Flock Of Seagulls      A Flock Of Seagulls ABC      The Lexicon Of Love ABC      Beauty Stab Aha      Scoundrel Days Aha      Hunting High & Low Alan Parsons Project      Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Alan Stivell      Renaissance Of The Celtic Harp Alan Stivell      Attention Alan White      Ramshackled Alice Cooper      Constrictor Alquin      On Tour Andy Williams      The Way We Were Associates      Club Country (12") Associates      Sulk Axis Point      Axis Point Back Street Girls      Mental Shakedown Bananarama      Deep Sea Skiving Bananarama      Wow Barren Cross      State Of Control Barry Blue      Hotshots Barry Blue      Barry Blue Bee Gees      Best Of Benny Goodman      This Is Bernadette      A Girl Called Bernadette Blind Melon      No Rain Blondie      Sunday Girl (12") Blondie      Sunday Girl (12") Bob Seger      Stranger In Town Bob Seger      Night Moves Boston      Don't Look Back Bowie/Jagger      Dancing In The Street (12") Brand X      Livestock Brenda Lee      Now Buddy Holly      20 Golden Greats Carly Simon      Hotcakes Carole King      Music Carter USM      30 Something Christians      Christians Christine McVie      Christine McVie Colour Box      Punch (12") Communards      Communards Connie Francis      The Incomparable Connie Francis      Best Of Dave Brubeck      Take Five Dave Clark 5      Play Good Old Rock 'n' Roll David Bowie      Tonight Dean Martin      Dean Goes Dixie Del Shannon      Rock & Roll Greats Dexys Midnight Runners      Too Rye Aye Don McLean      Playin' Favorites Donna Summer      Another Place And Time Dory Previn      Mythical Kings & Iguanas Drive She Said      Music For Nations Dubliners      A Drop Of Dubliners      Best Of Dubliners      A Drop Of The Hard Stuff Duke Ellington      Presents Duran Duran      Arena Duran Duran      Rio Dusty Springfield      Dusty Springfield Echo & The Bunnymen      Porcupine Edgar Winter      Standing On Rock Elkie Brooks      Bookbinder's Kid Ellen Foley      Spirit Of St Louis ELO      Time Eloy      Performance Eloy      Power And The Passion ELP      Tarkus Elton John      The Very Best Of Elton John      Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player Elton John      Ice On Fire Elton John      Greatest Hits Elton John      Greatest Hits Elton John      Greatest Hits Vol 2 Elton John      Blue Moves Elton John      Sleeping With The Past Elton John      Here And There Elton John      Rock Of The Westies Elton John      Breaking Hearts Eurythmics      Savage Eurythmics      We Too Are One Eurythmics      Revenge Farmers Boys      For You (12") Fashion      Move On (12") Fine Young Cannibals      Fine Young Cannibals Fine Young Cannibals      The Raw & The Cooked Firefall      Elan Flatmates      Janice Long Session Fleetwood Mac      Rumours FM      Indiscreet FM      Indiscreet Funkapolitan      As The Time Goes By (12") Gary US Bonds      Dedication Gary Wright      The Light Of Smiles George Michael      Faith Goldie Featuring KRS One      Digital (12") Grace Slick      Software Grace Slick      Welcome To The Wrecking Ball Greg Lake      I Believe In Father Christmas (7") Hancock, Tony      The Blood Donor/The Radio Ham Heaven 17      The Luxury Gap Isaac Hayes      Love Attack Jackson Browne      Hold Out James Taylor      Mud Slide Slim Japan      Quiet Life Japan      Assemblage Jean Michel Jarre      Rendezvous Jennifer Warnes      Famous Blue Raincoat Jess Roden Band      Blowin' Jess Roden Band      The Player Not The Game Jesse Colin Young      Light Shine Jody Watley      Larger Than Life John Denver      I Want To Live John Waite      Rovers Return Jon Anderson      Song Of Seven Judas Priest      Turbo Kate Bush      The Sensual World Kayah      Phantom Of The Night KC Flightt      Planet E (12") Keam      Kiem Killing Joke      Adorations (12") Kingmaker      Saturday's Not What It Used To Be (10") Kris Kristofferson      help Me Make It Through The Night Led Zeppelin      2 Led Zeppelin      4 Lettermen      Spin Away Lighthouse      Thoughts Of Movin' On

Rich_C

Re: Vinyl for sale - part 2

Post by Rich_C » 09 Jun 2003 08:27

Little Steven      Freedom No Compromise Louis Armstrong      Louis Armstrong Lulu      Melody Fair Lulu      Love Loves To Love Lulu Lynryd Skynryd      Pronounced Lehnerd Skinnerd Madonna      Open Your Heart (12") Madonna      Live To Tell (12") Madonna      Like A Virgin Madonna      True Blue Manfred Mann's Earth Band      Nightingales and Bombers Marlene Dietrich      Returns To Germany Mary Travers      Morning Glory Men Without Hats      The Safety Dance (12") Mike Batt & Friends      Tarot Suite Mike Oldfield      QE2 Mireille Mathieu      Mireille Mathieu Motley Crue      Shoot At The Devil Mud      Rock Murray Head      Say It Ain't So Nancy Wilson      Tender Loving Care Nancy Wilson      Lush Life Neil Diamond      Jazz Singer Neil Sedaka      24 Rock 'n' Roll Hits New Musik      From A To B New Musik      Anywhere Pat Travers      Crash and Burn Peggy Lee      The Best Of Pet Shop Boys      West End Girls (7") Pete Atkin      The Road Of Silk Peter Welch      Just For The Crack Petula Clark      Downtown Phil Lynott      Solo In Soho Police      Ghost In The Machine Police      Outlandos D'Amour Power Station      331/3 Prefab Sprout      Protest Songs Prefab Sprout      Swoon Prefab Sprout      Steve McQueen Prince      When Doves Cry (12") Prince      Batman Queen      Greatest Hits Quireboys      A Bit Of What You Fancy Rabbitt      A Croak And A Grunt In The Night Rainbow      Down To Earth Rainmakers      Let My People Go-Go (12") Ralph McTell      Streets Ralph McTell      Easy Ray Charles      Greatest Hits Vol 2 Ray Charles      Greatest Hits Red Guitars      Tales Of The Expected Revellers      Shout And Sing With Richard Harris      My Boy Richie Furay      Dance A Little Light Richie Furay      I've Got A Reason Richie Furay      I Still Have Dreams Rick Wakeman      Journey To The Centre Of The Earth River City People      Say Something Good Robbie Robertson      Robbie Robertson Rod McKuen      Sings Folk Rod Stewart      Footloose And Fancy Free Rod Stewart      Sing It Again Rod Roger Chapman      Chappo Roger Chapman      Chappo Roger Daltrey      Ride A Rock Horse Roxy      Roxy Roxy Music      The High Road Rubella Ballet      At Last It's Playtime Saxon      Power & The Glory Saxon      Crusader Scaffold      Lily The Pink (7") Scritti Politti      Provision Scritti Politti      Songs To Remember Shakespeare's Sister      Sacred Heart Shirley Bassey      Golden Hits Of Shooter      Shooter Sinatra, Frank      Nice 'n' Easy (7") Sinatra, Frank      My Way (7") Sinatra, Frank      A Swingin' Affair Sinatra, Frank      Songs For Swingin' Lovers Sinatra, Frank      Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Sinead O'Connor      The Lion & The Cobra Siouxsie & The Banshees      Hyena Skeletal Family      Just A Minute (12") Souther Hillman Furay Band      Trouble In Paradise Spandau Ballet      TRUE Springfields      Sing Again Stevie Nicks      Bella Donna Stix Hooper      The World Within Stranglers      Paradise (12") Stu Martin & John Surman      Live At Woodstock Town Hall Stu Martin & John Surman      Live At Woodstock Town Hall Styx      Lady Styx      Cornerstone Sumo Giants      Tower Of Babel (12" - white vinyl) Supertramp      Even In The Quietest Moments Suzanne Vega      Solitude Standing Tackhead      Dangerous Sex (12") Tanita Tikaram      Ancient Heart Tennessee Ernie Ford      Nearer The Cross Textones      Midnight Mission The Choir      Overtures The Guess Who      Flavours The Movies      Bullets Through The Barrier The Rascals      Star Collection The River Detectives      Saturday Night Sunday Morning The Spinners      Ten Of The Best Tobruk      Wild On The Run Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers      Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Tony Tuff      Sweet Maureen (12") Triumvirat      Spartacus UB40      UB40 UB40      The Best Of Van Morrison      Common One Vangelis      Heaven And Hell Various      Vision Quest (Film Soundtrack) Various      American Heartbeat (FST) Various      Star (FST) Various      Legend Of Jesse James Various      You Can All Join In Various      New Orleans Jazz Men Various      Half A Sixpence Various      A Galaxy Of Stars Various      No Nukes - Ry Cooder, CS&N, Gil Scott-Heron Various      Aria (OST) Various      Golden Hits Various      A Very Special Christmas (Madonna, U2, Pretenders) Various      Star Wars (OST) Various      Man Of La Mancha (OST) Wade Marcus      Metamorphosis Wah!      Hope (12") Waterboys      This Is The Sea Weather Report      Domino Theory Yello      Stella Yes      The Yes Album Yves Montand      C'est Si Bon

Rich_C

Post by Rich_C » 16 Jun 2003 23:43

Hello again - just had a big sort out and have some more records to sell. Same as before - £2 each plus P&P (except there are 3 at £4!) - email me at reckitt@reckitt.karoo.co.uk Cheers Rich Artist      Title Rolling Stones      Gimme Shelter £4 Pink Floyd      Dark Side of the Moon £4 UFO      UFO1 (Rare Earth) £4 A-Ha      Scoundrel Days Abba      Arrival Alison Moyet      Alf Art Garfunkel      Fate For Breakfast Atlantic Starr      All In The Name Of Love Bad Company      Straight Shooter Bad Company      This Love (12" single) Billy Joel      An Innocent Man Black Sabbath      Never Say Die Black Sabbath      Greatest Hits Black Sabbath      Black Sabbath Black Sabbath      Sabbath Bloody Sabbath Black Sabbath      Heaven and Hell Blondie      Parallel Lines Blood Sweat And tears      Child Is Father To The Man Blue Oyster Cult      Secret Treaties Boston      Boston Bruce Hornsby And The Range      The Way It Is Bryan Ferry      The Ultimate Collection Cher      Love Hurts Chicago      Greatest Hits Chris Rea      Road To Hell Cliff Richard      Private Collection Cream      Best Of Cream Darryl Hall And John Oates      Rock n' Soul Part 1 David Bowie      Lodger David Essex      Out On The Street Dean Friedman      Well Well Said The Rocking Chair Death In Vegas      Dirge (12" single) Deep Purple      In Rock Dire Straits      Dire Straits Dire Straits      Alchemy Live Dire Straits      Brothers in Arms (2 copies) Dire Straits      Communique Eagles      The Very Best of the Eagles Eagles      Hotel California Edgar Winter      Shock Treatment Elkie Brooks      Pearls II Elton John      Leather Jackets Elton John      Rock Of The Westies Elton John      A Single Man Elton John      Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Eric Clapton      August (2 copies) Eric Clapton      Timepieces-The Best Of Eric Clapton      Journeyman Eric Clapton      Live In The Seventies Europe      The Final Countdown Fleetwood Mac      Tango In The Night Gary Moore      Wild Frontier Genesis      Duke Genesis      Invisible Touch Genesis      Live Gilbert O'Sullivan      Greatest Hits Gladys Knight And The Pips      The Best Of Glen Miller      The Very Best Of Hare Krishna      Festival Heart      Bad Animals Ian Matthews      Stealin' Home Jackson 5      Third Album Jeff Healey      See The Light Jefferson Starship      Gold Jimi Hendrix      What'd I say Jimi Hendrix      Smash Hits Jimi Hendrix      Experience Soundtrack 1st cut Joe Walsh      +Fours (12" EP) Johnny Hates Jazz      Turn Back the Clock Jon And Vangelis      Short Stories Kool And The Gang      Cherish Led Zeppelin      Houses Of The Holy Level 42      Running In The Family Lone Star      Firing On All Six Lynryd Skynryd      Pronounced Magnum      Kingdom Of Madness Mark Rattray      The Musicals Marmalade      Songs Maxi Priest      The Extended Remixes - Limited Edition Meatloaf      Bat Out Of Hell Men At Work      Cargo Michael Jackson      Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson      Bad (2 copies) Michael Jackson      Dangerous Michael Jackson      Off The wall Midge Ure      The Gift Mike Oldfield      Tubular Bells Nazareth      No Mean City Nazareth      Greatest Hits Ozzy Osbourne      The Ultimate Sin Pat Travers      Makin' Magic Paul Simon      Greatest Hits Etc Phil Collins      A Groovy Kind Of Love Pink Floyd      Wish You Were Here (2 copies) Pink Floyd      Meddle Pink Floyd      The Wall Queen      A Kind Of Magic Queen      Live Magic Queen      The Miracle Queen      Greatest Hits Rainbow      Rising Rainbow      Down to Earth Robert Cray      Strong Persuader Rod Stewart      Atlantic Crossing Rod Stewart      A Night On The Town Rush      2112 Rush      Signals Rush      Grace Under Pressure Rush      Power Windows Rush      Through Time Rush      Exit---Stage Left Rush      Fly By Night Rush      Archives Rush      Hold Your Fire Rush      A Farewell To Kings Santana      Inner Secrets Santana      Festival Sham 69      That's Life Simple Minds      Once Upon A Time Simply Red      Picture Book Simply Red      Men And Women Siouxsie And The Banshees      The Scream Spandau Ballet      Through The Barricades Spandau Ballet      Parade Steve Gibbons Band      Any Road Up Steve Miller Band      Greatest Hits 1974-78 Steve Miller Band      Live Tasha Thomas      Shoot Me (With Your Love) (12" single) Ted Nugent      Ted Nugent Ted Nugent      Scream Dream Television      Prove It (12" single) Ten Years After      Rocket Fuel Ten Years After      A History Ten Years After      A Space In Time Terence Trent Darby      The Hardline The Cars      Greatest Hits The Police      Regatta De Blanc The Pretenders      The Singles The Stranglers      Rattus Norvegicus The Three Degrees      A Collection Of Their 20 Greatest Hits The Who      The Story Of The Who Thin Lizzy      Black Rose Tod Rundgren      Runt U2      The Joshua Tree Uriah Heep      Look at Yourself Various - Pop      Motown Chartbusters Vol 4 Various - Pop      Saturday Night Fever Various - Pop      Black Music Various - Pop      Midnight Hustle-20 Original Hits Various - Pop      Motown Chartbusters Vol 7 Various - Rock      American Dreams Various - Rock      Immediate Lets You In Various - Rock      30 Legendary Years Various - Rock      Fantastic Original Hits Various - Rock      Hot City Nights Various - Rock Ballads      Emotions Wishbone Ash      Pilgrimage