Well, I found out that there were at least two versions of this table. The one that was built later did not have holes in the top of the deck, it did not have springs for motor suspension, and it has a little different fit in the plinth. The outer ring on the platter is a little larger too. On the new ones the outer right is not detachable for shorter arms either, it is solid.
On the new version there are rubber spacers in place of the springs, I cut sorbothane the same size as the originals and used that on the top. I also damped the sides of the motor with sorbothane.
On the second and the new ones I poured damping material in the cavities on the underside.
Last edited by Wire Nut
on 06 May 2015 21:12, edited 1 time in total.