Blank Pages / Corrupted Files / Encryption Errors

technical documents and audio patents
JaS
engine room
engine room

Blank Pages / Corrupted Files / Encryption Errors

Post by JaS » 02 Feb 2011 09:21

All files in this section have been virus checked, optimised for file size and then verified to ensure that they download without error.

Files are fully compliant with PDF standards, with the newest files made to ISO 32000-1:2008 for maximum cross-platform compatibility. If you get blank/corrupted pages or encryption errors please update to the latest version of Free Acrobat Reader

Q. I get blank pages trying to open files in an older version of Acrobat. How do I open the files?

A. Please update to the latest version of free Acrobat PDF reader

Q. Why do I get encryption errors / corrupted file message in Preview on my Mac?

A. At the time of writing, Apple has still chosen not to fully implement the Adobe ISO standard for PDF files in it's Preview program. Installing the latest version of the free Acrobat PDF reader will allow viewing of all PDF files

Q. I am using a 3rd party PDF reader and getting blank pages/encryption errors/corrupted file messages. How do I fix this?

A. Please check with your software vendor for an update to allow viewing of PDF 1.7 ISO 32000-1:2008 files

Regards,
JaS