I just saw this poll today on MSN about music consumption:
1. Do you miss listening to records?
2. How do you buy music these days?
3. Do you miss visiting record stores?
4. Which format is the best way to listen to music?
5. Which format do you usually use when you listen to music?
I haven't played a record in a while, so I answered honestly. I sometimes answered "other" in the context of "all of the above." Most of my music consumption is from YouTube, followed by FM radio. Vinyl or CD if I'm lucky. I've been getting over earwax issues, so less vinyl in the meantime.
I can't believe how many people answered "digital" for Number 4. But most of the people answering will be average plebes.
What about you guys? :)