the home of the turntable

Snake Oil Product of the Year Awards

anything and nothing

Re: Snake Oil Product of the Year Awards

Postby mamakasou » 09 Jul 2018 14:39

Some 'poetic words' about Furutech's nano-powers:

Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF) :lol:

...a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material...

....The word crystal, when applied to sound reproduction, is a truly desirable thing. When you describe a sound system as “crystal-clear,” for instance, you’re referring to its ability to offer an open and transparent window into the original recording event...

...These aren’t “magic” crystals, mind you, but a new crystallized material that actively generates negative ions to eliminate static and converts thermal energy into far infrared....

Reading Furutech's own words, never fail to amuse me. =D>
mamakasou

Greece

Postby Spinner45 » 09 Jul 2018 16:40

I'm certainly not against anyone earning an honest living and making money.
That is of course necessary, both for survival, and to pursue a happy, comfortable life.
I also believe that quality products offered to the public are an important part of
human comfort.

But when someone markets garbage, and then confusingly twists its merits in order to make a buck, that's just plain greed and shady business practices.
And those convicted of it should be ashamed for such dealings.
These creeps rely on the ignorance of a good part of the public to hawk their wares.
Now mind you, it's not the public's fault, because not everyone is aware of actual statistics, facts, etc., and that's where the Snake Oil was always targeted, and reaps it's madness.
Spinner45
long player
long player

United States of America

Postby mamakasou » 09 Jul 2018 17:12

Mega-buck for nano-crap...
Still, I enjoy reading their claims.
mamakasou

Greece

Postby ATHERMOS » 10 Jul 2018 07:27

ATHERMOS
contributor

Postby mamakasou » 13 Jul 2018 00:05

I think it just says that flat is more durable than the others.
mamakasou

Greece

Postby mamakasou » 13 Jul 2018 00:18

Furutech proudly presents the result of years of research:
NANO LIQUID - High End Performance NANO Liquid Contact Enhancer
http://www.furutech.com/2013/01/18/1647/
nano.JPG

Incredible Nano Liquid’s molecules are so tiny they “fill up” any air bubble holes left during the plating process when brushed onto connectors. The result is much better contact between metal surfaces. Nano Liquid is a result of Furutech’s Total Attention to Detail regarding every aspect of signal transmission. Use only a little!

This product is super-micro particle(with nano-meter technology)made by two material i.e. pure Gold and pure Silver. The particle diameter is 8 Nm Max., i.e. 8/1,000,000mm.
2CC/PCS

1.Audio aspect: An overall improvement in high, medium and low frequency sound. Volume, echo, extension, penetration, resolution and level feeling, Q degree and shape feeling are exceptionally good improvement.
2.Video aspect: Upgrade the resolution, sharpness, color, brightness, background deepness and the graphical quality.
3.Computer aspect: Upgrade conductivity, decrease impedance in each terminal, and inhibit CPU to be over heated and smooth and stabilize the operation. Reduce frequency of shut down times.
4.High pulse, connective point of large current aspect: Inhibit over heat, save energy and reduce shut down times. (Breakdown)
5.All kinds of plug, socket. Press connection aspect: Activate the metal surface, increase the conduction surface and upgrade conductivity.
6.All kinds of sliding, rolling switch..... Dynamic connection aspect: Strengthen the cleanness, protection and lubrication effect of the contact surface and increase the conductivity. Eliminate the oxidization phenomenon and increase the product life.
7.All kinds of motor's brush... current conduction aspect: Strengthen the cleanness, protection and lubrication effect of the contact surface and increase the conductivity. Eliminate the oxidization phenomenon, avoid any spark and wearing of the contact surface and increase the life of brush and horsepower.
8.Measuring, communication and medication equipment: Improve the conductivity, lubrication and protection. Avoid any mal-function.

After reading the above, I think it's fair to assume that if someone uses NANO LIQUID on his bald scalp, it'll work miracles at restoring lost hair.
mamakasou

Greece

Postby Spinner45 » 13 Jul 2018 01:25

mamakasou wrote:Furutech proudly presents the result of years of research:
NANO LIQUID - High End Performance NANO Liquid Contact Enhancer
http://www.furutech.com/2013/01/18/1647/
nano.JPG

Incredible Nano Liquid’s molecules are so tiny they “fill up” any air bubble holes left during the plating process when brushed onto connectors. The result is much better contact between metal surfaces. Nano Liquid is a result of Furutech’s Total Attention to Detail regarding every aspect of signal transmission. Use only a little!

This product is super-micro particle(with nano-meter technology)made by two material i.e. pure Gold and pure Silver. The particle diameter is 8 Nm Max., i.e. 8/1,000,000mm.
2CC/PCS

After reading the above, I think it's fair to assume that if someone uses NANO LIQUID on his bald scalp, it'll work miracles at restoring lost hair.

If... and only IF, this slop has conductive metals in it, it would logically cause a leakage path or shorts in connectors and such.
What BS slop!
Spinner45
long player
long player

United States of America

Postby mamakasou » 13 Jul 2018 01:47

Spinner45 wrote: this slop has conductive metals in it, it would logically cause a leakage path or shorts in connectors and such.
What BS slop!

We are talking Nano-powers here.
It seems you are ..incapable of grasping the depths of Nano-science involved... :lol:
mamakasou

Greece

Postby Spinner45 » 13 Jul 2018 02:18

mamakasou wrote:
Spinner45 wrote: this slop has conductive metals in it, it would logically cause a leakage path or shorts in connectors and such.
What BS slop!

We are talking Nano-powers here.
It seems you are ..incapable of grasping the depths of Nano-science involved... :lol:

Yes!
You're right!
I'm INcapable of being brainwashed too! :wink:
Spinner45
long player
long player

United States of America

Postby davidsrsb » 13 Jul 2018 05:03

There are long term health concerns about several nano-materials. The particles have too many possibilities of being another asbestos.
davidsrsb
long player
long player

Malaysia

Postby noisefreq » 13 Jul 2018 15:44

Furutech has nano technology figured out but "oxidization" is still a phenomenon?!
noisefreq

United States of America

Postby colcol » 13 Jul 2018 19:17

sounds like i need some, where can i buy it...
colcol

United Kingdom

Postby mamakasou » 15 Jul 2018 22:01

colcol wrote:sounds like i need some, where can i buy it...

At your local pharmacy.
Ask for "panacea" in liquid form, but insist on being made by Furutech. :mrgreen:
mamakasou

Greece

Postby davidsss » 16 Jul 2018 11:29

Someone must be buying this crap, I really do wonder who though.

DS
davidsss
long player
long player
contributor

Australia

Previous

Return to Off Topic