Thanks for the comment Mark.
The strobe has been found, Ill test that soon.
I have done some more cleaning... removing dust, tape residue, the old gummed up oil from dampener.
The cartridge was not square with the platter, I dont have the sme tool... so I used a roofing square.
The lateral balance was off, I adjusted that.
Added some new 80,000 weight oil, not at full height yet... so will add more.
Not sure how accurate the balance is, when I get a scale I will rebalance and set the force.
Tracking angle and arm height are both slightly off. Will adjust this weekend.
The bias adjustment weight was hooked to the lateral balance instead of the bias stud on top, fixed that.
On the drop... there was ton of drift out... manual states to clean the rubber on the arm lift. I did that and it drops perfectly straight now.
With all thats left to do. It still sound better than anything I have owned or had access to before.
Ill check back with updates after I complete more adjustments.