Five Fugazi albums

Buy, sell or swap your old records
cytovette
United States of America

Five Fugazi albums

Post by cytovette » 22 Aug 2019 14:18

Shipping via USPS media mail is $5 for the first record, add $1 for each additional record in the same purchase.

All were purchased new and cleaned on a spin clean and played a few times (2 maybe 3) on a modified Technics SL1200 M3D with 1.4g VTF. NO DOWNLOAD CARDS!

PayPal only.

Been thinning out my collection on ebay and discogs for a while and thought I would try it here. Never had a negative feedback.

Photos are in the facebook link at the bottom, I can take more pics if needed,

Thanks,

David

Fugazi-End Hits, NM/NM,The outer sleeve is still in shrink with the hype sticker, the inner sleeve is NM. The vinyl is in a diskeeper2 sleeve. $11

Fugazi-Red Medicine, NM/NM, The outer sleeve is still in shrink with the hype sticker, the inner sleeve is NM. The vinyl is in a diskeeper2 sleeve. $10

Fugazi-The Argument, NM/NM, The outer sleeve is still in shrink, the printed insert is NM. The vinyl is in a diskeeper2 sleeve. $12

Fugazi-In On The Kill Taker, NM/NM, The outer sleeve is still in shrink with the hype sticker, the inner sleeve is NM. The vinyl is in a diskeeper2 sleeve. $13

Fugazi-Repeater, NM/NM, The outer sleeve is still in shrink with the hype sticker, the inner sleeve is NM. The vinyl is in a diskeeper2 sleeve. $13

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... bmeZ1DB0sv

SAP7

Re: Five Fugazi albums

Post by SAP7 » 27 Aug 2019 10:05

Ship to UK?

cytovette
United States of America

Re: Five Fugazi albums

Post by cytovette » 29 Aug 2019 21:41

Possibly, if you are willing to pay for the extra fees.