FS: dynavector DRT XV-1

Buy and sell all things HiFi related
ringochan

FS: dynavector DRT XV-1

Post by ringochan » 12 Jun 2003 05:09

For sale is a mint condition Dynavector DRT XV-1 from my collection. The cartridge is a back up for me. It is about 1 year old with 50-80 running hours. Barely broken in. With all the accessories, manual, box, warranty card (not filled in). Serial number 51023. Cantilever is straight. This is one of the finest cartridge you can buy nowadays, utilising 8 small alnico magnet. This results in very dynamic performance and yet refined and sweet mid range. In my opinion XV-1 has the beautiful high as the Colibri (which i owned), and the full mid-range comparable to that of the Koetsu. The bass, has the weight and authority when required, or it can soft and controlled. I loaded it with 100-150ohm with very good result. Specs Output - 0.3 mV Compliance - 10-10-6 cm/dyne Impedance - R=6ohm, L=18 micro henry Tracking force - 1.8-2.2 g System weight - 13.5 g More at the dynavector website. I am selling this one at usd1500 plus shipment from Hong Kong. A great discount from MRSP of usd3500. So take this chance to own the best at reasonable price. Buyer pay shipment by DHL/FEDEX (recommended for safety). Will be insured. Accept paypal add 3%. Thanks for looking. P.S. please visit http://www.audiogon.com and search for XV-1 and you can see pictures of my cartridge.