Technics SL-B2 and SL-B3 spindle gears available on Ebay

Buy and sell all things HiFi related
slobrain
United States of America

Technics SL-B2 and SL-B3 spindle gears available on Ebay

Post by slobrain » 18 May 2019 21:26

FYI,
I have new Technics SL-B2/B3 spindle gears for sale on Ebay. This is the gear that runs the tone arm auto return on the SL-B2/B3 and the Auto start on the SL-B3. If its not auto starting or returning then your gear is cracked and loose. Or if its making a clunking sound on the return its cracked. I include the instructions on installing this gear. The instructions are straight forward and makes it easy to install and takes a few minutes.

if you are wanting to order and you are outside the USA or located in Canada please find a shipping service that will buy these and then ship to you. I'm not able to ship overseas or Canada. I have to stick to this policy due to the scamming that sometimes happens from the international side on Ebay.
SL-B2.jpg
(147.53 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273830413631?s ... 1555.l2649
Attachments
SL-B2-1.jpg
(190.07 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

slobrain
United States of America

Re: Technics SL-B2 and SL-B3 spindle gears available on Ebay

Post by slobrain » 23 May 2019 17:34

I wanted to point out if you need a gear and you are outside the USA please contact your post office about a package forwarding service to go thru. That way you can purchase on Ebay and have it sent to the package forwarding service in the USA, that drop point then sends it out to the destination country. You need the address of the package forwarding service included in PayPal address ship too to allow Ebay to ship to that point.