will try to install and wire the motor to the speedbox this weekend.
One question: the female 2.1mm connector has 3 connection terminals. With only 2 wires coming off the motor, which ones should be used?
Here's an example (no wiring instructions came with any of them):http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl ... er=090-488
the image shows 2 of the three connection terminals.
My initial connection strategy:
1. replace existing Hurst with Project Motor (looks like an easy swap; have nylon connectors as well as the original screws)
2. insert the capacitor in the metal housing in the plinth; just wire the motor to the capacitor then to the switch
3. use the existing power switch
4. use the existing power cord; remove the plug and install the 2.1mm female connector
5. connect the speedbox to the turntable cable and cross my fingers.