You have to laugh..

anything and nothing
goatbreath
long player
long player
Scotland
Posts: 2669
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 16:54
Location: Edinbugger

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by goatbreath » 01 Dec 2019 15:36

Tonybro wrote:
01 Dec 2019 08:46
I hope everything's improving, Goatbreath.

Take care of yourself and enjoy those videos.
I have been enjoying them..I wonder how many of them are by Members of Vinyl Engine.. :D

goatbreath
long player
long player
Scotland
Posts: 2669
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 16:54
Location: Edinbugger

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by goatbreath » 01 Dec 2019 15:41

cafe latte wrote:
01 Dec 2019 11:06
goatbreath wrote:
30 Nov 2019 16:30
Had another heart attack.
Had to get rushed into Hospital..
I was in such a Hurry..I never noticed until about 10 minutes after arriving..
I put on 2 very different shoes..
You have to laugh I guess..
What a Bozo..

feet.jpg
At least are alive to see the shoes. So pleased it ended well get all the checks and get well soon. Thoughts with you from down under.
Chris
Thanks Mate.. :D My friend took me up a matching shoe and took the spare away..
I'm kind of glad I done it..
It lightened things up no end...

unclefz
member
member
England
Posts: 93
Joined: 24 Mar 2015 12:38
Location: Shropshire UK

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by unclefz » 01 Dec 2019 15:56

Hope things are going well for you mate!
I have Zappa's,Don't Eat the Yellow Snow and St Alphonso's Pancake Breakfast appearing in my head randomly though..
A bt more hectic than relaxed..
Bizarrely I have just booked to see Dweezil at Brum Town Hall on December 11th 2019 touring 'Hots Rats' in its entirety (plus other 'stuff' from 1969) - 50 years on - boy how did that happen?

Will give him and the band a cheer for you.

All the very best to you.

Ottermel
senior member
senior member
Canada
Posts: 759
Joined: 19 Mar 2012 20:42
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by Ottermel » 01 Dec 2019 23:03

Glad your OK. Get well soon, life is short!
My next door neighbour passed away alone in the house this past Wednesday and I was the first to find out when cops showed at my door asking if I'd seen him, because no one had heard from him in a couple of days.
He was 66 and had just retired. You never know....
Cherish each day you have!

cafe latte
vinyl addict
vinyl addict
Australia
Posts: 11631
Joined: 11 Oct 2009 04:27
Location: Cattle property near Ravenshoe Qld Australia

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by cafe latte » 02 Dec 2019 07:12

goatbreath wrote:
01 Dec 2019 15:41
cafe latte wrote:
01 Dec 2019 11:06
goatbreath wrote:
30 Nov 2019 16:30
Had another heart attack.
Had to get rushed into Hospital..
I was in such a Hurry..I never noticed until about 10 minutes after arriving..
I put on 2 very different shoes..
You have to laugh I guess..
What a Bozo..

feet.jpg
At least are alive to see the shoes. So pleased it ended well get all the checks and get well soon. Thoughts with you from down under.
Chris
Thanks Mate.. :D My friend took me up a matching shoe and took the spare away..
I'm kind of glad I done it..
It lightened things up no end...
Also not it will be stint time or bypass so hopefully you will feel better than you have in ages.
Chris

goatbreath
long player
long player
Scotland
Posts: 2669
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 16:54
Location: Edinbugger

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by goatbreath » 02 Dec 2019 11:47

unclefz wrote:
01 Dec 2019 15:56
Hope things are going well for you mate!
I have Zappa's,Don't Eat the Yellow Snow and St Alphonso's Pancake Breakfast appearing in my head randomly though..
A bt more hectic than relaxed..
Bizarrely I have just booked to see Dweezil at Brum Town Hall on December 11th 2019 touring 'Hots Rats' in its entirety (plus other 'stuff' from 1969) - 50 years on - boy how did that happen?

Will give him and the band a cheer for you.

All the very best to you.
I saw Dweezil as Zappa Plays Zappa,a few years ago..
great Gig..The PA sounded strangely sooty though..
It got a bit too loud for me at the end..
He played Loch Lomond at the end..Hahahaha!! :)

goatbreath
long player
long player
Scotland
Posts: 2669
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 16:54
Location: Edinbugger

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by goatbreath » 02 Dec 2019 11:49

Ottermel wrote:
01 Dec 2019 23:03
Glad your OK. Get well soon, life is short!
My next door neighbour passed away alone in the house this past Wednesday and I was the first to find out when cops showed at my door asking if I'd seen him, because no one had heard from him in a couple of days.
He was 66 and had just retired. You never know....
Cherish each day you have!
I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbour and thank you..

goatbreath
long player
long player
Scotland
Posts: 2669
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 16:54
Location: Edinbugger

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by goatbreath » 02 Dec 2019 11:52

cafe latte wrote:
02 Dec 2019 07:12
goatbreath wrote:
01 Dec 2019 15:41
cafe latte wrote:
01 Dec 2019 11:06


At least are alive to see the shoes. So pleased it ended well get all the checks and get well soon. Thoughts with you from down under.
Chris
Thanks Mate.. :D My friend took me up a matching shoe and took the spare away..
I'm kind of glad I done it..
It lightened things up no end...
Also not it will be stint time or bypass so hopefully you will feel better than you have in ages.
Chris
The Bypass sounds scary..
I'm getting an Angiogram,so will find out..
They often do stents if needed then..

Cheers .. :)

Ottermel
senior member
senior member
Canada
Posts: 759
Joined: 19 Mar 2012 20:42
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by Ottermel » 02 Dec 2019 17:40

If it is bad, bypass may be the answer.
A friend of mine had a mild heart attack a couple of years ago and had five stents put in.

cafe latte
vinyl addict
vinyl addict
Australia
Posts: 11631
Joined: 11 Oct 2009 04:27
Location: Cattle property near Ravenshoe Qld Australia

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by cafe latte » 03 Dec 2019 01:06

goatbreath wrote:
02 Dec 2019 11:52
cafe latte wrote:
02 Dec 2019 07:12
goatbreath wrote:
01 Dec 2019 15:41


Thanks Mate.. :D My friend took me up a matching shoe and took the spare away..
I'm kind of glad I done it..
It lightened things up no end...
Also not it will be stint time or bypass so hopefully you will feel better than you have in ages.
Chris
The Bypass sounds scary..
I'm getting an Angiogram,so will find out..
They often do stents if needed then..

Cheers .. :)
Bypass is way better, stents dont last long like 10 years so if you are young a bypass is probably best option, Dad had a triple bypass next morning he was walking around wanting to go home.
Chris

lenjack
long player
long player
United States of America
Posts: 2542
Joined: 23 Jun 2017 02:11
Location: Liverpool, PA

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by lenjack » 03 Dec 2019 01:13

Hey wait. Bypass is a big deal. The heart has to be stopped while this is done, then restarted when the bypassed vessels are in place, with the hope that the restart will work. Granted, it almost always does, but this is not a guarantee.

cafe latte
vinyl addict
vinyl addict
Australia
Posts: 11631
Joined: 11 Oct 2009 04:27
Location: Cattle property near Ravenshoe Qld Australia

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by cafe latte » 03 Dec 2019 01:16

lenjack wrote:
03 Dec 2019 01:13
Hey wait. Bypass is a big deal. The heart has to be stopped while this is done, then restarted when the bypassed vessels are in place, with the hope that the restart will work. Granted, it almost always does, but this is not a guarantee.
Success rate is seriously high now and almost 100% when not done in an emergency situation. Stents are really a band aid.
Chris

goatbreath
long player
long player
Scotland
Posts: 2669
Joined: 17 Mar 2010 16:54
Location: Edinbugger

Re: You have to laugh..

Post by goatbreath » 03 Dec 2019 13:02

4 Stents,,typing with left hand,pressure band on right hand to stop bleeding..