WTB George Michael "Older" vinyl only

Buy, sell or swap your old records
Roylinapier

WTB George Michael "Older" vinyl only

Post by Roylinapier » 25 Jan 2018 17:23

Hi- Does anyone have this? I'm not sure if this has been reissued or not but am not really fussed as this is intended for playing (rather than as a collector's item). Anyway, if you have one you don't want anymore - let me know/give me your contact details.

TudorTurtle
United States of America

Re: WTB George Michael "Older" vinyl only

Post by TudorTurtle » 25 Jan 2018 17:59

Listen Without Prejudice just got re-mastered/re-issued, very reasonably priced (now less than $16 in the US Amazon) and has all the amazing SQ of the original.

Roylinapier

Post by Roylinapier » 25 Jan 2018 18:18

Hi - thanks for your reply. I already have this. In fact it was by playing this (& concurrently getting back into vinyl again which result in my original post. Just to be clear I already own the albums on cd but wish to try the vinyl version of the "Older" lp (although I would agree the SQ of the remastered "Listen Without Prejudice" on cd is great - especially the Unplugged performance!).
Anyhow, if anyone has the Older lp on vinyl that they no longer require, please drop me a post. Thanks.

TudorTurtle
United States of America

Post by TudorTurtle » 25 Jan 2018 18:56

I have the both the original LWP and the new vinyl and the only quality difference I hear is the old one has clicks and pops from the Fast Lane of 90's life....lines on the vinyl, lines on my face. :)
Wait for a good clean old one, it's out there!