Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 --- Very Low Hours --- Trade or Sell

Trade, swap or give your stuff away
BlazingArrow74
United States of America

Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 --- Very Low Hours --- Trade or Sell

Post by BlazingArrow74 » 02 Jan 2019 23:10

Hey folks, I was gifted a Blue Point No. 2 (unable to return) brand new, and have tried to like this cart, but don't have the right phono stage for it, and would like to sell it, or trade it for a Denon DL-301 MkII (or something similar). I don't like it on the MM phono stage (gain too low), and it overdrives on my pre's 60db MC setting. I can tell it actually sounds quite nice, but I'd rather go for a LOMC (this is a HOMC).

It would be ideal for someone using an adjustable-gain phono stage that can dial in about 48-52 db on the MC Side. It sounds nice at different loading values from wide open (47k) down to 1k Ohm, depending on your sonic preferences.

It comes in a hard shell, velvety lined box, with stylus brush, original nuts & bolts, and stylus guard attached. I no longer have the original shipping box, but can ship the side of the box with the specs printed on it (tore it off for future reference). I am also willing to include a Stanton headshell model H4S, and brand new, stock Yamamoto headshell leads for free.

It's basically like-new with less than 2 hours on it. It's valued at about $450.00 USD, new.

Selling for $325.00 USD, or for trade. Willing to consider trade offers for various carts.

BlazingArrow74
United States of America

Re: Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 --- Very Low Hours --- Trade or Sell

Post by BlazingArrow74 » 03 Jan 2019 19:16

Trade/Sell Cancelled --- I've decided to give it more time. Anyone still interested please PM. Chances are you will reach me before I get 100 hours on it.