the home of the turntable

Library

Electro-Voice

The US company Electro-Voice was founded in 1930 by Lou Burroughs and Al Kahn and produced a range of professional and consumer audio components, including phono cartridges.

Since 2006 the company has been a division of Bosch Security Systems.

Electro-Voice

Gallery

Electro-Voice Gallery

Phono Cartridges

V140E

Contact

http://www.electrovoice.com/

Electro-Voice Inc, Dept 224P, 630 Cecil Street, Buchanan, Michigan 49107



Electro-Voice owners manuals, service manuals, schematics, catalogues and other documents are provided free of charge for personal use. This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Electro-Voice.